Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Twists and Turns

Life is always interesting.  I'm sitting here this morning blogging, while looking out over a gorgeous pool and private golf course in Caesarea.  Scott and the kids headed back to Jerusalem yesterday.  Our bed and breakfast hostess, Anne Kleinberg, invited me to stay for some R&R/conversation time.

Anne is an amazing woman.  A former interior designer from New York, she is now a self-published author of both fiction and cook-books.  I think she's lived 50 lives all at the same time.  She manages this successful B&B in Caesarea while finishing up her latest book on the historical, cultural and religious significance of pomegranates - recipes included!  She hosts cooking parties, entertains international diplomats and is an all-around gregarious, fun-loving woman who loves life!  You get energy just being around her.  Did I mention her garden full of fruit trees?  I had the best mango of my life from her tree.  www.annekleinberg.com

We've been discussing the marketing of her books and just plain having fun together.  I think we hit it off because she is a female version of Scott.  Love new friends, new opportunities and unexpected surprises.  Thank you Anne.

View of Golf Course - Mediterranean just on other side
Casa Caesarea

Pomegranate Tree
Kids playing at pool with a French family also staying at B&B




1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy that you got some R&R time and some girl time with another adult just by yourself! I have been praying that for you. This place is beautiful and I think I need one of those mangos.....just sayin!!!

    ReplyDelete