Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Everyday picts for family


Ky's new friend at apartment.  He says "hello" to us.  We say "Shalom" to him.
 Flowers from the Shuk for Emma, our yellow rose of Texas.
 Em bopping to her tunes.
 Mens group chatting it up on Sabbath - reminded me of you and your gang Jerry!


Flowers outside an office building.


And Ethan- reminding Scott of Heather and how she'd stop along the trail when she needed for some water and rest, then pop back up and keep going.  He just stops and sits down anywhere!

 Em snapping picts of Emma and I messing about.  We'll try to get some improved, focused shots : )
Enjoyed a quiet home day today.  Found another neighborhood park with playground equipment for little ones.  Ryan played another round of ball with some big kids in the neighborhood.  And Emma and Emily spent some time drawing together.  Scott worked on pre-school assignments, mapping mostly.  Nice to have a normal day.  Tomorrow we return to the Tower of David for an evening light show.  

7 comments:

  1. These pics are great! I so look forward to your blog everyday Cathi! Thank you for giving us access to your world there :)

    Hugs to you all!
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, Love, love living vicariously through you guys.

      Thank you for sharing your journey-
      I am praying for all of you

      Shema!
      Debbi

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your ups and downs and all of your experiences! Your writing is great - you make me want to be there, too! Enjoy this amazing experience and all it has to offer. Missing you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these beautiful parts of your lives! You are all so loved! Hugs and kisses all around from the Page family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us. I look forward to hearing more, more and more. Can't get enough. The kids are wanting me to throw my hands up and say "I don't even know who you are" So funny! Or at least throw my hands up in conversation with Phil. Haven't tried that yet. Not sure it would go over well. I'm holding our skype in my heart...it was a sweet time to see you. I miss you Cathi. I'm sure another adventure is right around the corner. Keep posting. I look forward to reading more. Love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the pictures. How great that the kids are making many new friends! I'm glad you're taking in the evening show at the Tower of David. Scott, I hope even in the pre-school push, you're able to enjoy your experience as well. The Lord bless and keep you...
    Love from CA,
    The Becksvoorts

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey guys! sounds like things are settling down and Emma was a great addition to the crew. People tell me everyday how much they are enjoying reading your posts so just know that we all feel connected through the blog. i LOVE the pictures... so fun to see everyone in this setting. you are missed but we are all so happy that you are getting to experience this unique land and it's people. love to all...linda

    ReplyDelete