Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ticker says 4 Days till Lift-off - Can that be right?!

Everyone keeps asking how I’m feeling about our upcoming summer.  Well - I’m a mom of four kids - ages 12-3 - and I’m getting us all ready to re-locate for the summer to Jerusalem, Israel.  So yes, I’m busy, sad, excited, anxious, thrilled and crazed - and that’s all before my morning coffee.

Mostly, I feel hopeful.  Hopeful for everyone’s experience.  Hopeful for what I think God will teach us about Him, ourselves and the world.  Hopeful we will all grow closer in the process and hopeful this blog will keep us connected with friends and family back home.  Hopeful we all may even be sane by the time we return at the end of the summer.

Hang in there with me.  Here we go!!

1 comment:

  1. Cathi - Want to be a little bird sitting on your shoulder to experience all the fun and exciting things all of you will see, do, feel and enjoy. Always in our prayers. - Bonnie & Jim

    ReplyDelete