Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Touring with the Wiseman's

Scott & I are en route to Israel with friends Pat & Charlie Wiseman.  We are going to take 8 days to tour through the country together.  Highlights will include Petra, the Galilee region and of course, Jerusalem.
It has been two years since I've been back.  Funny - this is my fourth trip to Israel.  If someone had told me 10 years ago that I'd frequent this country, I don't know that I would have believed them.

We left SA yesterday, May 12.  Short stop in France before going on to Tel Aviv tonight.  We will catch our 4th plane to go ahead and get down to Eilat.  It will be a mild day in the 80's there today.  Last time I was in Eilat was in the scorching summer heat with the kids at the Club Hotel!  Who remembers our ShowBiz animatronics from our hotel?!  Such a fun, silly memory.

Promise to post lots of great pics and keep you update on our adventure.  Thanks for joining us again!


1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip, Scott and Cathi! Ever been to Petra before? How exciting!
    Tim & Michelle

    ReplyDelete